Ginger at Greads has had an exciting idea of having a re-read along with Twilight. I think the idea is fun, I know quite a few blogger who cite Twilight as the spark which ignited their love of YA novels, and I have read the book a number of times already.
To follow along with the participating blogs and read the chapter questions and subsequent answers you can check out all the details at Ginger's blog here.
This week's reading is chapters 1-5 with the comments and answers being posted at Lisa the Nerd's blog on Monday 4th July.
If you want to read along too, the chapter 1-5 questions are as follows -
1. Have you ever had to start over in a new place, like Bella did in Forks? This new place could be a school, job, or town... just something with a new setting. How easy or difficult was this for you?
2. Do you picture the actors from the movie as the characters in the book while you are reading?
3. What are your first thoughts on meeting Edward in Bella’s Biology class? At first he was annoyed by her presence, but then after a week away he returns & finds him self very interested in her. Do you think this helped or hindered the storyline?
4. Out of the secondary characters Bella meets at school, who is your favorite and why? (I am referring to the humans, not the vampires in this question)
5. There is a lot of dialogue between Edward and Bella in these first few chapters that I feel played a major role in developing their relationship. What are some of your favorite quotes? or moments?
Enjoy the re-read twihards!