12 March 2011

Debut Authors Update

  
As I posted a while back I have chosen to participate in the 2011 debut author challenge. The details of the challenge are as follows from The Story Siren's website - 

The objective of the DAC is to read at least twelve novels from Young Adult or Middle Grade Authors. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit! I encourage readers who can read more than twelve to do so!
This must be the authors debut with a release date in 2011.

So with that in mind I have put together a list of debut novels that I have either already read this year, have on my to be read list or that are on my wishlist. I will be updatign this from time to time and I have the feeling that I will probably surpass the 12 book minimum!

1. The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney
2.Entangled - Cat Clarke
3. Across The Universe - Beth Revis
4. Haven - Kristi Cook
5. Where I Belong - Gwendolyn Heasley
6.The Demon Trapper's Daughter - Jana Oliver
7. Liar Society - Lisa and Laura Roecker
8. Bumped - Megan McCafferty
9. The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter
10. Hourglass - Myra McEntire
11. ?
12. ?

I better get reading now...

No comments:

Post a Comment