24 April 2011

Update

Hola Chicas, 

After a glorious 2 week holiday in Gran Canaria with my family I am back and slightly burned from all my reading in the sun. I managed to rack up reading 13 and a 1/2 books during my holiday, all I can say is thank goodness for my kindle!! 

Over the next few weeks I will be posting all the reviews for these books and all the others I have been meaning to review for ages. Just to give you a taster of what is to come here is a list of the books I read while frying in the sun...

1. Sloppy Firsts - Megan McCafferty
2.Second Helpings - Megan McCafferty
3. The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han
4. It's Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han
5. Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
6. Vampire Academy Book 1 - Richelle Mead
7. The Forrest of Hands and Feet - Carrie Ryan
8. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
9. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
10. Hereafter - 
11. Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
12. Beastly (Movie Tie-in Edition) - Alex Finn
13. Forgive My Fins - Tera Lynn Childs
14. Lock and Key - Sarah Dressen (I am currently still reading this)


Check back in with you soon,
Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment