08 January 2012

In My Mailbox (19) - My Christmas Edition

Welcome to this weeks in my mailbox where we discuss all the new books we acquired through the week. This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all (yes that's how long it has been since my last IMM). I have had birthday and Christmas presents since the last post so this is going to be a bit of a bumper edition!

My Goodies

For My Birthday


Thank you Mum and Dad!

Borrowed from the Charming AB



Secret Santa


Notepad, Lipbalm and Chocolates (which didn't last long!!) - Thank you so much Hanna (Whoever you are!)

For Christmas
Thank you to my parents for all of my graphic novels!

Bought



Phew, I'm exhausted!! So what did you get in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Sweet Venom, actually there are a lot of books I want to read :D. Great IMM!.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just pretend that the books you got are ones I got too? I want to read Sweet Venom and the Pledge. Isn't it fun receiving Secret Santa gifts? Great haul these past few weeks!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your MORGANVILLE VAMPIRE books. They look awesome! But you have a huge pile that I would love to attack! Lol.

    Happy readings.

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll enjoy The Language of Flowers. I reviewed it for the publisher, and it became one of my top 5 books of 2011. :) Such an amazing debut.

    ReplyDelete