10 February 2012

Follow Friday (7)


Welcome to another Follow My Book Blog Friday. Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

This week's question is: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

This is a very difficult question as I can see the pros and cons to both choices. In the past I probably would have said that I would prefer to read my favourite book over and over again until I was sick of it. I think that on different readings of a book you take away different things and each read would feel slightly different. On the other hand I think I would get sick of the same story quite quickly. 

Mediocre books is a very subjective term as I have read a number of books recently that would be referred to as mediocre that I really enjoyed and I think if you look hard enough you can find a good part in every book. However I have read a number of books that were difficult to finish...

For sure it would have to be 100s of mediocre books as I love discovering new stories and worlds.


Happy Follow Friday everyone and let me know below what you would choose!

6 comments:

  1. i picked the same as you. Even if I LOVE a book i'd get sick of it. I wouldn't want to ruin my favorite story by being sick of it...

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the same, and for the reasons Trish listed. New follower here. Please check out and follow my blog when you get a chance!

    Amber
    Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your answer and completely agree. Heres my FF
    http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-is-weekly-meme-hosted-by.html
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answer is really well-thought out. I agree :)New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answers! Great site. YOu just reminded me that I have to read Fallen. YOu listed it as one of your faves. I look forward to reading your reviews!I'm our newest follower!

    Evie@Paromantasy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. What I hate most is when I expect a book to be great but it's only mediocre. So frustrating.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete