03 December 2011

2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge

So I wouldn't be me if I didn't take loads all at once, so in addition to the challenges I have already signed up for, I will also be signing up for the 2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge.




With so many books I read this year being the firsts in a series I am super excited for the next in the series to come out. Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit is hosting the Sophomore Reading Challenge. As with all of my other challenges, you can check out my progress during the year on the challenges tab at the top.

The Challenge is to read at least 10 seconds during 2012. My list so far looks like this -

A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Reves
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephing Angelini
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
Girl of Nightmares (Anna Dressed in Blood #2) by Kendare Blake
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter


I am sure I will be adding to this list as the year progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment