Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. I love a good list so here goes with this week's topic...
Top Ten Childhood Favourites
(Oohh... good top ten, I was having a conversation with friends about this recently)
2. Esio Trot by Roald Dahl. I loved this story and felt like I was in the know because I got the joke (even though it is explained in the book).
3. Conrad by Christine Nostlinger. I remember my teacher reading this to the class in primary school and I loved it.
4. The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend. My dad gave me a copy of this to read one day and I love it, it made me laugh so much as a teenager.
5. Any Judy Blume book. Whenever I got one out of the library which I had not read I was so happy. I am sure I have probably read them all and I remember feeling grown up reading Forever when I was 11.
6. Point Horror books by R.L. Stein, Christopher Pike and others. I loved being scared by these books and read as many as I could. Some of my favourites include The Babysitter, Beach Party, April Fools... I just got cover nostalgia searching on Goodreads!
7. The Babysitters Club by Ann M. Martin. I wished that these girls were my friends and I always wanted to be Claudia! I think I had a slight obsession with this series and I used to spend all of my money on them.
8. The Face On The Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney. This was a find from rummaging through the shelves of my library and for some reason I fell in love with this book. Still a good read.
9. Sweet Valley High by Francine Pascal. I used to like reading these when I found a new one in the library, but it was not the same book obsession I had with the Babysitters Club.
10. There's A Bat In Bunk Five by Paula Danziger. I loved this book and the Cat Ate My Gymsuit. They always made me laugh!!