01 December 2011

TBR Reading Challenge




I have to believe that it is not just me who has a TBR pile which is about to topple over and bury me... So the point of this reading challenge is to try and shrink this pile so that if (when) it falls on you, there will still be a chance for survival. Am I being over dramatic? OK, well if you look at my TBR tab at the top of the page you will see that I have a massive list and I would love to make a dent in it during 2012.

The sign in for this challenge is here and I will be aiming for "a sweet kiss" which is 21-30 books, although I am hoping to accomplish more!

I will be posting my list of books I aim to read on the challenges tab above, although I have a feeling this will change over the course of next year.

 Oh and did I mention the prizes? Check out the list of hosts over at Evie's site - Bookish.

A selection of the books I will be reading is -
The Darkest Power Series By Kelly Armstrong (books 1-3)
The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine (books 1-5)
The Blue Bloods Series by Melissa de la Cruz (books 1-5)
Oh. My. Gods. by Tera  Lynne Childs
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynne Childs
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Daughters of Fortune by Tara Hyland

I am stopping there as I feel like I am just retyping my TBR list!

This is just the pile beside my bed!


Keep checking the challenges tab above to keep track of where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment