10 December 2012

Warm Bodies: A Zombie Romance

Oh the things that people will think of! We have had some vampire love in all vampire films ever and then Twilight. There was some wolf love going on in Teen Wolf. There were some witchy relationship goings on with The Secret Circle and Charmed. Lets not forget that sweet romance between girl and ghost in Casper. And if that was not enough, there is some of everything in The Vampire Diaries.

As you can see from my select examples, trying to find a new supernatural angle is tricky, but I think this might just be it! Zombies!! I know that there are endless zombie films and TV shows around at the moment so this may not seem like a new idea, but based on the novel Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, we have ZOMBIE ROMANCE!! That's right. A film all about Zombie romance staring Nicholas Hoult


Warm Bodies

I saw the second trailer first and then watched the first one. I am very excited about this film and it will help with my zombie fix before The Walking Dead comes back.

So what do you think? Are you convinced yet? Need some more help? Try these out for size...

Official Trailer #2


Official Trailer #1

I am now adding yet another book to my list of ones I want to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment