29 October 2012

Running Thoughts - Walking Dead 3x03

My mental vomiting of thoughts while watching the walking dead continues. I want to share my thoughts on the latest episode of The Walking Dead with my buddy "Sheriff Claw" (yes he does exist) and all of you...

If you have not seen this episode yet, do not read on, lots of spoilers ahead for episode 3x03



The Walking Dead 3x03 - "Walk With Me"

Currently I feel like a zombie, hobbling round my flat with my bad leg with so many layers on I look like a bag lady (it is so cold here). I am finally settled on the sofa with blankets and my crazy cat ready to watch. I'm very excited, we may finally get to find out more on ninja girl (I have completely missed her name) and Andrea!! Here goes...


Previously... I could have sworn that the guy who was handcuffed to the roof was the same guy that played T-Bag in Prison Break. I must have been just been making this up in my head what with the hand cutting off similarities.
I really want to know more about ninja girl and her pets (although Sheriff Claw already gave me part of her back story)

It all looks so peaceful out today, lulling us into a false sense of security.
Why are those guys out flying around. I am assuming there is a limited amount of fuel left and no more is being pumped (made? I have no idea how petrol is made). Why would you waste is on recon? See now they are out and they are going to crash and at best case bleed to death (since there are no hospitals) or get eaten. I smell doom.

I love that Michonne (I looked up her name) is using her two walker pets as pack horses to carry all of her stuff. I am however undecided about if they should head off to investigate the crash or not. Could be a bad idea.



Credits...

Andrea does not sound good, all wheezy and such, ah and there goes her lunch. Chaining up her zombies seems a little weird, I get why she does it, but her zombies seem quite placid and it make it look like she thinks Andrea might steal them and run off with them. Why are her zombies so placid? Is is because they are weighed down? In the past the dead see hell bent on killing no matter how badly off they are, so why are these ones so chilled?
Aww man, it looks like that poor bastard was chopped in half by the blade, I always wondered if that might happen if a helicopter was crashing. 
Woah visitors in matching cars... Is the other guy in the helicopter dead?
These guys are organised, it's like Rick's Ricktatorship, but on steroids!!
Shiz, Michonne is going to have to kill that walker, hold on, he's walking away!
It's like the beginning.. A zombie torso that can't really do much.
Michonne's walkers are getting restless now, I wonder if it is like how my cat goes super mental when a new person comes into my house, the new smell makes her crazy!
Good call on chaining them up, aww... cold. From what Sheriff Claw told me she knew her pets. Probably safer that way.
In my opinion and looking at how crappy Andrea is looking at the moment, they should probably try and join up with those guys for medical supplies and whatnot!
Is it just me or does that dude look a bit like Bill Compton?


Seriously how can that gang not see the two women sitting behind the tiny bush? If we can see them through it does that not imply they should be able to see through it in the other direction?
I soooo want a samurai sword when the zombies attack!
Holy crap Merle is back (as we knew he would be from the previously clips) and he has turned his whole arm into a bayonette!! Well if you have a stump, you may as well make it a useful stump!

This is all seeming a little creepy, they are blindfolded in a car being driven into the woods. There seem to be hanging bodies and someone is talking about the girls being homework and saying "open the lab". This feels like the beginning of a cautionary tale about never leaving your drink unattended!
Ok, Merle shushing Andrea just made it 10 times creepier, I was expecting him to follow it up with something disgusting like "it'll just be our little secret" while moving towards her!

Ok this look much better, a bit more like M.A.S.H.
And Merle pops that fun little bubble... I really wish he had been eaten on the roof. 
Daryl, the sweet one? I'd say hotter one, but the jury is out on if he is sweet or not.
Andrea listing all the dead just reminds me how much we have all been through together. 
I just laughed a little when Andrea told Merle that she knows what it feels like to be left behind! Honey, they thought you died when you surrounded by zombies and they were sad to lose you. Merle was chained to a roof and left to die... slightly different!
Michonne doesn't give much away does she? 
How did the ladies see where they stabbed the dead guys, but they didn't see the dead flailing round just seconds before?
What is Andrea's condition? Is it just flu or is it something else?
Personally I would take one of everything they are offering and high-tail it out of there the first chance I got, it feels cultish and he seems like a weird cult leader type!


Holy crap... have they managed to cordon off a whole town from walkers? Ok, so I might just stay, it seems safe.
Seriously, don't give Merle a gun? Is he kind of a good guy now? His creepy "I killed him" smile makes my skin crawl!

Ok so it looks pretty sweet, the Governor seems a little creepy (like he might watch you while you sleep) but it's a small price to pay for a decent room... what am I saying? Am I getting sucked in? Brainwashed? I still think they should run. They would be better under the Ricktatorship!
"My man will be outside"!! He might as well just lock them in.
Michonne does not look like she is buying this for one minute! Is Andrea really cool with all this or is she playing him?

I have to say I am a little impressed, but is it all a bit to Pleasantville?
So it's cool do have fun with the bodies as long as you are protecting the town? That seems a little off to me.
I don't like this girl. She seems a little bit too ready to keep the peace with Andrea. Suspicious!
Michonne doesn't have to say anything here for me to agree with her!

I am glad they gave us a close up of his pilots hat or I may not have been able to put together that this was the guy from the plane!! Seriously!!
Poor guy. I see now that they were not out for a leisurely fly.
Go Guv'nor, get his other guys. Don't leave them out there. 
He is staring to remind me of a sheriff in a western film.

Woah, does the village know about Dr Frankenstein's lab? I can't imagine they are cool with it!
Don't bad mouth the group Merle, from what I recall you kind of deserved to be left to fend for yourself.
What do you want with Daryl? What other information do you want from Andrea? She already told you when she last saw him, so what exactly do you need to ask her about?
This is like Carol's experimentation but on a grand scale. Ooooh and they are focused on Michonne's pet's.
So that's why they were not trying to eat her.
Where exactly up the spine do you have to chop the zombie to make it dead? Or is the head still alive, it just has no body to control? (I think way too much about zombies!)
I was right, the head is still alive!
It's much better camouflage than when they covered themselves in zombie guts at the start of season 1.
This scientist guy is smart. He is coming up with some good hypothesis. He's not a fan of Merle, I like him!

This is delightful dinner talk. Lets all sit about with our scrambled eggs and tea and discuss if walkers still remember who they were.
I now mistrust the scientist because of the suit and the tea fetish!


Seriously creepy guy.
These guys are being shady. I feel like he thinks Andrea has an army of zombies on the outside and as soon as he gives up the details she will pass them a coded message and they can invade and eat everyone. 
I don't like this situation that Andrea and Michonne have found themselves in one bit. It's all a little bit too tidy and easy.

I don't trust him either! There is something off about the Guv'nor.
"My shit never stopped being together" oh Michonne, never a truer word was spoken!

I love how the army guys all seem like they are just chilling and not being bothered by walkers because they are the army!
uh-oh, he wants to add army guys to his settlement.
Or not! I'm really confused, why kill them all? Just for their weapons?
I was right, he is bad news, and a total dick! 

Is no one is the village at all suspicious that the Guv'nor is going to have to be all "well I just found all this useful stuff and vehicles lying at the side of the road", or are they all in on it?
Andrea don't be so naive, they are blood supplies! I am beginning to remember how stupid you can be!
Andrea's gone! She is full brainwashed now! It won't be long before she wants to get her hands on a gun again though and I've not seen many women guarding the wall. Hopefully then she will snap out of it!
I bet her never tells his real name because it's something really embarrassing like Maureen. No man should be called Maureen!

WHAATTT? Who does that? First off, why are you keeping zombie heads? Secondly why in fish tanks  Lastly who thinks "I have had a hard day, I'm going to have a stiff drink and stare at my zombie heads?


This episode all seemed a little too bright and clean. It had it's creepy moments, but I missed the dirty gang and the over run prison. I like a little more zombie's with my walking dead, and preferably not in jars! I am still left with a few questions 
 - Why does Michonne not just leave on her own? She can obviously survive on her own and hates it there.
 - Is Andrea all better now?
 - Why has no one tried to kill Merle yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment