03 July 2011

In My Mailbox (2) - AKA the week I bought too many books!!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. Basically you show off all the awesome books that turned up in your mailbox (or letterbox as we say in the UK) during the week.




OK this week I bought loads of books and in a change from the norm I have been buying print books over kindle books this week. I feel it is not too bad though as some of them were from the charity shop (as you can see from the pictures). Here is the round up...

Bought:
What Alice forgot by Liane Moriarty (Goodreads)
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs (Goodreads)
Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers (Goodreads)
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (Goodreads)
Before I Die by Jenny Downham (Goodreads)
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (Goodreads)
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter (Goodreads)
Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Goodreads)
Black Hills by Nora Roberts (Goodreads)
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (Goodreads)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads)

Adding Twilight on to my list of Mailbox books may seem like a strange thing to do, however I lent my copy to a friend of my sisters never to be seen again. I saw this in a charity shop recently and bought it for my Twilight re-read along with GReads!

3 comments:

  1. I have just finished reading the Twilight series... You are in for such a treat. Look like interesting reads. http://unicornslaststand.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Dead Beautiful and I'm really wanting to read Forgotten! Enjoy all your new reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very beautiful stack of books you have there. Buying books for a good cause what better reason could you come up with to feed the addiction :)

    ReplyDelete